Thursday, November 6, 2008

If a blogger fall in the forest and nobody hears it...  

It's official, I'm a terrible blogger. I've broken every rule of blogging the the relatively short history of blogging. Life just got in the way. Right this moment I'm sitting at Batdorf & Bronson in Olympia, Washington, enjoying their wireless and fantastic coffee. I'm not alone. It's Thursday. Why aren't these people working? The place is full--I had to fight for a table. Maybe they're working, I don't know. Could this be the future? Sitting side by side, not talking, just typing, typing, typing on our computers, together but not?

Ilana's new apartment is amazing. A family of eight could fit in it. Hardwood floors. The interesting feature? It's on the second floor of a building that is right on 4th Avenue in Olympia, and the single-pane windows don't exactly keep out the noise. I also realized that I'm too old to be using a shower with handles that have to be turned on with pliers. I've become soft in my old age. I've decided that a few days here will be very good for me.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories